- Generates (more or less) real names in various languages and from various linguistic cultures and as a bonus: Funny.
- hyphenated names and various middle names with a click of a vutton
- right-to-left naming conventions in certain asian languages
- female surnames according to arabic and slavic naming rules
- Combination of different suffixes (e.g. "-ham", "-ford", "-man") to generate more pleasant sounding names
- GUI-less plain text creation of names using the URL parameters &gui=off. In combination with &gender=male or &gender=female, and &dn=true (double names)
and &firstnames=X (X = number of given names):